Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Races in September/October?

Options
  • 07-09-2013 10:57pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 111 ✭✭

Looking for open water swims, duathlons, aquathons, time-trials etc that wouldn't be on the TI calendar. Having trouble accepting that the season is over and can't bare the thought of taking time off yet only to start "winter" training a few weeks after. Anyone know of anything?

Comments

• Subscribers Posts: 19,425 ✭✭✭✭Oryx

I was on run Ireland today and was surprised to see that they list a few multisport races on there. Not sure if they list non TI stuff but might be worth checking.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,137 ✭✭✭El Director

I did this last Oct and really really enjoyed it. It was a beautiful day which helped but still crisp enough on the morning. There is a video on the website of last year. Actually I'll find my race report and post it here if you like.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,137 ✭✭✭El Director

I did this last Oct and really really enjoyed it. It was a beautiful day which helped but still crisp enough on the morning. There is a video on the website of last year. Actually I'll find my race report and post it here if you like.

Actually I didn't do a report for this, sorry.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 751 ✭✭✭SeanPuddin

Corribdale Duathlon in Galway coming up this weekend. Short one though...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,359 ✭✭✭peter kern

http://www.k226.com/events/eventitem.aspx?id=252

wales and up and down snowdon ;-)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 691 ✭✭✭Briando

Loads of events:
    http://www.runireland.com/active/all-events

Such as a duathlon on in Kildare in the Athy/Kilcullen area called the Narraghmore Duathlon, check it out.

Advertisement