Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Why is it...

Options
  • 08-09-2013 9:46am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,029 ✭✭✭

...that my children wake at the crack of dawn at the weekend but have to be dragged out of bed on weekdays?? This went on during the summer holidays too. Naturally this has both my wife and i perplexed.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,097 ✭✭✭Dtp79

shedweller wrote: »
    ...that my children wake at the crack of dawn at the weekend but have to be dragged out of bed on weekdays?? This went on during the summer holidays too. Naturally this has both my wife and i perplexed.

Tell them weekend homework has to be done first thing Saturday and Sunday mornings.

• Registered Users Posts: 249 ✭✭slarkin123

Must be something they learn in the womb. My 2 sons woke every morning during the summer about half 6 or 7. School starts and they had to be woken every morning. Roll on the weekend and they're wise awake early again.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,029 ✭✭✭shedweller

Dtp79 wrote: »
    Tell them weekend homework has to be done first thing Saturday and Sunday mornings.
    You know, that might just work!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,097 ✭✭✭Dtp79

shedweller wrote: »
    You know, that might just work!

Ha ha. Jokin aside I'd say it actually would!

Advertisement