Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HELP

• 08-09-2013 10:57am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 24

Hi guys I have horrific teachers who give terrible notes for french, Irish, English! Is there anybody out there who can give me the names of good free sites where I could obtain notes?? Any advice/suggestions appreciated thanks :)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 89 ✭✭GrezzC

Sparknotes.ie and Skoool.ie seem to have some pretty decent ones on offer! Can't vouch for Irish or French mind. English is pretty particular, if you wanna give me the text titles I'll gladly have a quick look for some decent notes on each. There's some very general stuff as well like styles but I'm not sure if you want that?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24 Tallemma

GrezzC wrote: »
    Sparknotes.ie and Skoool.ie seem to have some pretty decent ones on offer! Can't vouch for Irish or French mind. English is pretty particular, if you wanna give me the text titles I'll gladly have a quick look for some decent notes on each. There's some very general stuff as well like styles but I'm not sure if you want that?

I'm studying Macbeth for single text and the story of Lucy Gault by William Trevor, casablanca and sive for comparative! :) thanks for your help :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 89 ✭✭GrezzC

I actually have some great notes on Sive, Casablanca and Macbeth saved from last year as word files on the laptop. I printed them all out, the stack was considerable. I'll PM them when I'm on the laptop later. As for The story of Lucy Gault I didn't do it, but these seem to be some fairly decent bare bones sorta notes: http://www.skoool.ie/examcentre_sc.asp?id=5164

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24 Tallemma

GrezzC wrote: »
    I actually have some great notes on Sive, Casablanca and Macbeth saved from last year as word files on the laptop. I printed them all out, the stack was considerable. I'll PM them when I'm on the laptop later. As for The story of Lucy Gault I didn't do it, but these seem to be some fairly decent bare bones sorta notes: http://www.skoool.ie/examcentre_sc.asp?id=5164

Wow that would be amazing :) thanks a mollion!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement