Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

when to apply for UCD accommodation

Options
  • 08-09-2013 11:35am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 31

When are you able to apply for accommodation in UCD! What month? :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭stacerz17

i would recommend as soon as u apply through the cao or as soon as they will alllow. its very difficult to get into it though u could be lucky and get on a waiting list where everyone else before u refuses. also in second year if u become an RA(i think thats what its called, u live there for free) lol

• Registered Users Posts: 833 ✭✭✭omicron

Garda97 wrote: »
    When are you able to apply for accommodation in UCD! What month? :)

If you're applying for going into first year next year, then May.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31 Garda97

omicron wrote: »
    If you're applying for going into first year next year, then May.

Is may the time when it's open to apply for the accommodation or is it earlier?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31 Garda97

stacerz17 wrote: »
    i would recommend as soon as u apply through the cao or as soon as they will alllow. its very difficult to get into it though u could be lucky and get on a waiting list where everyone else before u refuses. also in second year if u become an RA(i think thats what its called, u live there for free) lol
    When are you able to put your name on the waiting list?

• Registered Users Posts: 833 ✭✭✭omicron

Garda97 wrote: »
    Is may the time when it's open to apply for the accommodation or is it earlier?

Well I'm hardly going to say to apply in May if it opens in January a I? :rolleyes:

Yes, it is open for applications in May on a date that will be provided closer to the time (it was the 7th this year). You then join a waiting list. If you do not get a course in UCD, you are removed from the waitlist after the offers come out. Then you get an email offering you a place if you are high enough up on the list.

• Advertisement
Advertisement