Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Black Monday- only for UCD students?

• 08-09-2013 11:41am
    Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭

I was wondering, is Black Monday only celebrated by UCD students or is it a universal thing for all colleges like UCC?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,218 ✭✭✭padocon

I think UCC did it after we came back from Christmas break last year :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 825 ✭✭✭3fullback

What is it ?

• Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭chaoskitten_DF

Can't say I've ever heard of it? :confused:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,218 ✭✭✭padocon

An excuse to go out! Not being smart its just a name that some clubs use for a Monday night :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 705 ✭✭✭keepkeyyellow

Stop I was only talking about this the other day.

Black Monday is when you go drinking instead of going to class on the first and last day of the semester. It's beyond amazing.

However we must remind ourselves that RAG week doesn't exist in UCD. The SU try to organise stuff but it's just a yawn fest.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭chaoskitten_DF

Stop I was only talking about this the other day.

Black Monday is when you go drinking instead of going to class on the first and last day of the semester. It's beyond amazing.

However we must remind ourselves that RAG week doesn't exist in UCD. The SU try to organise stuff but it's just a yawn fest.

I don't get why anyone would want to do that... O_o
    First day they give you the major course info and last day is usually about the exams..... doesn't seem like the smartest move especially if the lecturers are aware people do this (which they probably are :D )

Advertisement