Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

cartridges

Options
  • 08-09-2013 4:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 155 ✭✭

was talkin to a guy last night said he heard of a place in kerry where you can buy chasse fob 32g 6s at 50 a slab has any1 an idea where this is my local gun dealer cant buy them any cheaper than 60 a slab

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 161 ✭✭vapour_trail

A lad gave me a box of FOB chasse 32g 6's durin the summer. Was wondering why he gave them to me, so tried them out.

Dirt

• Registered Users Posts: 210 ✭✭ghostmantra

deano2882 wrote: »
    was talkin to a guy last night said he heard of a place in kerry where you can buy chasse fob 32g 6s at 50 a slab has any1 an idea where this is my local gun dealer cant buy them any cheaper than 60 a slab
    that's about right 50 notes fob,fiocchi and on a good day eley 7.5 32g any dealer down here (and off the top of my head I can think of 4)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 161 ✭✭vapour_trail

I can get eley supergame 6's for €60 a slab , by far the best 32g 6 load out there IMO

Eley Olympics - not Olympic Trap (blue ones) Olympics are the kind of clear see through case. Can get them for €50-55 a slab of 28g 7.5's Theyd be my #1 choice for pigeons and crows and clays. Theyre harder hitting than the olympic trap ones

• Registered Users Posts: 155 ✭✭deano2882

A lad gave me a box of FOB chasse 32g 6's durin the summer. Was wondering why he gave them to me, so tried them out.

Dirt

wel every1 to there own so... ive heard gud n bad things bout them and they work for me so thats all that matters for me to buy em if they dnt work for others find a cartridge tht does...

• Registered Users Posts: 49 jujamax

Does anyone know where I can get:

2.5" long (paper case or plastic) 1oz 28grams cartridges in #6 or #7 ?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,772 ✭✭✭meathstevie

Tried the FOB 32g 6's in my new to me Browning A5 and have to say that they're far superior to SIPE in same weight and shot size in the gun. Don't know what FOB stands for but the head stamp is Nobel.

• Registered Users Posts: 299 ✭✭Mezamo

jujamax wrote: »
    Does anyone know where I can get:

2.5" long (paper case or plastic) 1oz 28grams cartridges in #6 or #7 ?

Eley impax is the job there.. Give Ardee Sports a call they have them

Advertisement