Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

help unlocking nokia6303c on O2

Options
  • 08-09-2013 4:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,437 ✭✭✭

hi im tryna unlock this old phone for a friend i have the imei unlock codes but it says have an o2 sim card in the phone before starting the unlock

but im not on o2 anymore could i not use a meteor sim or does there really even have to be a sim card in the mobile?

any help please cheers?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

The phone was bought on o2 and you got the unlock code from o2?

Then you can put any sim in, and the phone should prompt you to enter unlock code, and then enter it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,437 ✭✭✭biggebruv

Davy wrote: »
    The phone was bought on o2 and you got the unlock code from o2?

Then you can put any sim in, and the phone should prompt you to enter unlock code, and then enter it.

i was given the phone few years backfrom my uncle it has the o2 logo on the screen when the phone loads up

i was given the unlock codes from o2 yeah so will any sim card do yeah?

• Registered Users Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

biggebruv wrote: »
    i was given the phone few years backfrom my uncle it has the o2 logo on the screen when the phone loads up

i was given the unlock codes from o2 yeah so will any sim card do yeah?

Yes, just put the other sim card in, you might ask for the pin, you enter the 4 digit pin code, then will say undo, click the center button, and enter the unlock code to remove the restriction.

Advertisement