Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

E-mail and Blackboard.

Options
  • 08-09-2013 7:14pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,339 ✭✭✭

Just tried to log into my e-mail and blackboard there and I cant. Whats the deal with that ? Do you have to set up new stuff every year ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,730 ✭✭✭✭entropi

That's right, every year. They reset Blackboard after the Autumn exams each year for incoming students and outgoing students. You get access once you've registered for the new year and set up your password again in the library on registration day.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,339 ✭✭✭Artful_Badger

entropi wrote: »
    That's right, every year. They reset Blackboard after the Autumn exams each year for incoming students and outgoing students. You get access once you've registered for the new year and set up your password again in the library on registration day.

I assume since I have already registered I can show up at any time just to get the access sorted ?

• Registered Users Posts: 21,730 ✭✭✭✭entropi

I assume since I have already registered I can show up at any time just to get the access sorted ?
    I just checked Blackboard there a minute ago, there is a note saying that people who have already registered won't have access until the 12th.

entropi wrote: »
    I just checked Blackboard there a minute ago, there is a note saying that people who have already registered won't have access until the 12th.

Registration for my course isnt until the 12th anyway.

Can anyone access their e-mail or Blackboard yet ?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,148 ✭✭✭PizzamanIRL

Can anyone access their e-mail or Blackboard yet ?

Yes, both. Some people can't because of registration issues. They haven't gone through every single student yet

Advertisement