Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Virtual Address cheap?

Options
  • 08-09-2013 8:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭

Don't know if this is the right section to ask this?

I'm looking to get myself a virtual address in Dublin, so far the cheapest I can find that is €20 per month.

Does anyone know anywhere cheaper? The only service I require is the address and possibly mail forwarding depending on the prices.

Cheers!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,486 ✭✭✭Gloomtastic!

I would have thought the cheapest option, and the most basic, would be a PO Box number. But I believe they cost about €250 a year, so the €20 a month service you've found may be the cheapest.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭Holsten

I had the impression an post po boxes were insanely expensive? Their pricing structure is quite confusing.

Holsten wrote: »
    I had the impression an post po boxes were insanely expensive? Their pricing structure is quite confusing.

http://www.anpost.ie/NR/rdonlyres/534B8101-5AA2-4618-A77D-F514176AC6D0/0/POBoxapplicationform2009.doc

Just had a look and you're right, it looks mad. But the annual 12 month fee is €260. 11 months is €238.11. The fee for 6 Months or less is €130

Hope that clears it up!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭Holsten

D'oh! I'm stupid! Yeah that did clear it up, cheers!

• Registered Users Posts: 773 ✭✭✭capefear

I would pay the few quid extra and get the virtaul office address as I don't think it looks good having a po box number on your website or business cards.

• Advertisement

capefear wrote: »
    I would pay the few quid extra and get the virtaul office address as I don't think it looks good having a po box number on your website or business cards.

A lot of businesses will not supply a company if they use a PO Box as a business address. You cannot sue a PO Box for unpaid bills!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,000 ✭✭✭fl4pj4ck

actually you cannot sue any address whether PO Box or "proper"

Advertisement