Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

which train to pearse and back help please

Options
  • 08-09-2013 9:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 344 ✭✭

Hi hope someone can help. Which train do i get from pearse to clonsilla? is it only the one for maynooth or do I have other options. Looking at the time table and it says I can change at connolly. Just wondering which train i'm getting?Don't fancy getting on the wrong one, just unsure of which trains go to which stops. Any help greatly appreciated. used to drive everywhere so public transport newby:o

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,420 ✭✭✭✭athtrasna

Maynooth or Longford

• Registered Users Posts: 344 ✭✭spygirl

Brilliant thank you, knew there had to be more then one that passed through, actually let the longford one pass by me the other day as didn't know it serviced the stations here. Thank you very much

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,284 ✭✭✭Chattastrophe!

I didn't think the Longford trains stopped at the stations between Connolly and Maynooth ..?

Tlachtga wrote: »
    I didn't think the Longford trains stopped at the stations between Connolly and Maynooth ..?

http://www.irishrail.ie/Castleknock
    Routes Serviced: Commuter
    Dublin Connolly/Maynooth/Longford

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

The Longford trains don't stop at Clonsilla...

http://www.irishrail.ie/media/14-DublinM3ParkwayLongford2806131.pdf

• Advertisement

Apologies..I somehow read Castleknock not Clonsilla, doh!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

athtrasna wrote: »
    Apologies..I somehow read Castleknock not Clonsilla, doh!

They don't stop in Castleknock either :P Easy mistake to make though, those timetables can be confusing.

January wrote: »
    They don't stop in Castleknock either :P Easy mistake to make though, those timetables can be confusing.

The Castleknock page says it's served by the Longford trains? And I know I've gotten the Longford train in the past..though that was a while ago.

Ah, the 17.15 Longford train from Connolly does stop at both Castleknock & Clonsilla

Advertisement