Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

why don 't you open saturdays or open late once a week

• 08-09-2013 9:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10

I do not undertand why you make it difficult for people who are working to do their banking. I have to book time off to speak to  loan advisor.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 719 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Linda

Hi Downtown1.

Bank of Ireland do have some branches which open on Saturdays where advisors are available for face to face meetings. Saturday morning services are available  from 10am – 1pm on a trial basis in the following branches:
    • Bray
    • Navan
    • Ranelagh
    • Drogheda
    • Dundalk
    • Camden Street
    • Stillorgan Shopping centre
    [*]

You may also be able to apply online. You can speak to a loans advisor on 0818 200 334. Lines are open from 8am to 8pm Monday to Friday.

Hope this helps and best of luck with your application.

Thanks
    Linda

• Registered Users Posts: 10 Downtown1

Hi Downtown1.

Bank of Ireland do have some branches which open on Saturdays where advisors are available for face to face meetings. Saturday morning services are available  from 10am – 1pm on a trial basis in the following branches:
    • Bray
    • Navan
    • Ranelagh
    • Drogheda
    • Dundalk
    • Camden Street
    • Stillorgan Shopping centre

[*]

You may also be able to apply online. You can speak to a loans advisor on 0818 200 334. Lines are open from 8am to 8pm Monday to Friday.

Hope this helps and best of luck with your application.

Thanks
    Linda
    [*]
    Hi Linda,

I live in the midland so that would be no good for me. Also can I ask you why I cannot apply for a loan online to clear my credit card. You are changing the product /service that I currently use and I do not wish to continue with it but after trying to do it online I have been told that I need to go into the branch? This is very inconvenient on all counts. I. firstly  am very disappointed that the products is going but the alternative is one at a higher Apr. 
    Secondly I have been a customer since I started college many moons ago and I am seriously considering changing bank. 

I had applied for a 10k loan over a year ago and because I wanted to pay it back in two years I was told that they wouldn't approve it. It was believed that I couldn't afford it despite the fact that I had finished paying off a similar loan to the same value.

The wanted me to increase the term of the loan. I have no mortgage and no other loans. Its amazing really cause you gave me a credit card with a limit of 6k when I was in college.

Kind regards
    Downtown1

• Closed Accounts Posts: 719 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Linda

Hi Downtown1.

Apologies that the pilot branches would not be suitable for you.

Any restructuring loans would have to be applied through your branch as the financial adviser would need to discuss all options available and make sure you are selecting the best option for your situation. 

If you call your branch directly, you can discuss applying for a loan and the financial adviser will try facilitate you due to your working hours. You can find the contact details of your branch here.

I hope this helps and best of luck with it.

Thanks
    Linda

• Registered Users Posts: 10 Downtown1

Hi Downtown1.

Apologies that the pilot branches would not be suitable for you.

Any restructuring loans would have to be applied through your branch as the financial adviser would need to discuss all options available and make sure you are selecting the best option for your situation. 

If you call your branch directly, you can discuss applying for a loan and the financial adviser will try facilitate you due to your working hours. You can find the contact details of your branch here.

I hope this helps and best of luck with it.

Thanks
    Linda
    Thanks Linda

Advertisement