Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone know this bunch of idiots?

Options
  • 08-09-2013 10:26pm
    Site Banned Posts: 1,489 ✭✭✭

This crowd,they appear to be students but I might be wrong,living on Barrack Street.In this video uploaded to Youtube its kind of confusing what happens for the first couple of minuites but they seem to shoot a wino from their window with a pellet gun.Then they're doing all creeping on a girl in a flat on the other side of the street.If these wasters are the future of this country then we're fecked.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,008 ✭✭✭scudo2

This crowd,they appear to be students but I might be wrong,living on Barrack Street.In this video uploaded to Youtube its kind of confusing what happens for the first couple of minuites but they seem to shoot a wino from their window with a pellet gun.Then they're doing all creeping on a girl in a flat on the other side of the street.If these wasters are the future of this country then we're fecked.[ YOUTUBE]/pJhqrzWLfHw[/YOUTUBE]

I can't click on your link. More info and leave gap on the link you posted.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,731 ✭✭✭CZ 453

Shooting winos with a pellet gun, and with a little girl there.Bunch of maggots

• Site Banned Posts: 1,489 ✭✭✭Ralf and Florian

scudo2 wrote: »

I can't click on your link. More info and leave gap on the link you posted.
    Its working fine on my computer.Just look up Barrack St Cork on Youtube and its one the first things that shows up.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Jasus what bunch of tits, the location of the house should be easy enough to spot.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,739 ✭✭✭✭minidazzler

mike65 wrote: »
    Jasus what bunch of tits, the location of the house should be easy enough to spot.

A Quick google maps search shows you it can only be one house there. And by guessing which window you could find which flat it is.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Easy peasy! two tone blue house, bottom middle I'd say.

• Site Banned Posts: 1,489 ✭✭✭Ralf and Florian

They seem to fancy themselves as filmmakers going by some of the other videos by the same uploader.I wouldn't be waiting for a call from Spielberg just yet if I was them.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,258 ✭✭✭Fabio

Could be getting a call from the Guards seeing as their faces all over the place with a pellet gun shooting in public.

• Registered Users Posts: 701 ✭✭✭lostinsuperfunk

Depressing. I wish I hadn't seen this.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,628 ✭✭✭darkdubh

Pack of utter ****ing morons.I live off Barrack St and that place that everyone identifies as their flat looked very quiet last time I passed it.Curtains drawn,mind you they probably spend most of the day in bed before getting up at half 3 in the evening to engage in their muppet activities.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,301 ✭✭✭Flesh Gorden

They're dumb enough to have a direct link to a Twitter page on the channel, and also use the same URL for their personal Facebook page

Advertisement