Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

App idea need help

Options
  • 08-09-2013 10:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11

I have what I think is a great iPhone/android app that could help a lot of people and maybe make a bit of money but I have no programming experience its a kind of scanning app that gives info when barcode is scanned any help appreciated

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,777 ✭✭✭✭The Corinthian

Firstly, I think you'll find there's a lot of barscanning apps already out there, so you might want to do a bit of research first (which given your post, I suspect you've not yet done) to see if it doesn't already exits.

If you would just like to see your idea developed, for the sake of it, then feel free to post it here and someone may run with it.

If, on the other hand, you are thinking of doing this as a commercial venture, then you need to make a case for why anyone with the skills would want to sacrifice their time on this.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,345 ✭✭✭Kavrocks

I have what I think is a great iPhone/android app that could help a lot of people and maybe make a bit of money but I have no programming experience
    So do more people than you would realise.

I have actually seen an app developed very recently and based on what you said about your idea this app does it and a lot more.

Advertisement