Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Legal Vape 4000

Options
  • 08-09-2013 10:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,807 ✭✭✭

Just wondering if anyone here has tried the Legal Vape 4000 yet?

PBusardo is really pushing it on his youtube channel. Sounds amazing.

:D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,807 ✭✭✭Calibos

So I take it that this vid is old news then what with 70 views and no comments??

I thought it was wonderful satire of the ridiculousness of governments moves all over the world to try to ban vaping.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,363 ✭✭✭dePeatrick

I looked at it yesterday and like everyone else did not comment, I guess that I am not amused in the slightest by governments protecting their tax take at the expense of people's lives and health.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,561 ✭✭✭Ionised

Calibos wrote: »
    So I take it that this vid is old news then what with 70 views and no comments??

I thought it was wonderful satire of the ridiculousness of governments moves all over the world to try to ban vaping.

Think the vid was mentioned in another thread here somewhere when it was first posted hence lack of comments.

Personally...I thought it was very well done...even my secretary laughed and not only does she not vape...but she usually only watches funny cat vids on Youtube :)

Advertisement