Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gun from Gunfire.pl

Options
  • 08-09-2013 10:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭

Well lads, I am ordering a gun on gunfire and want to know about the dotpay system, i'm using an o2 money card and i got an email that said that the payment was refused and then when i went on to gunfire its saying under the box that says statues it says "accepted". The money is gone out of the account, so any man know what is going on? :confused:
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭Weemassey65

any one?? help

• Registered Users Posts: 7 tonycos1

I ordered on last week from them and got the same mail back, what it turned out to be was my bank had stopped the transaction for suspect activity, the bank rang me about an hour late to check and when i confirmed it was ok they said go back on reorder and it will go through, i did and the gun came today. Hope this might help a bit ring O2 money they may have stopped it.

Thanks hi, i will how was the experience with the courier after they shipped it, like tracking and that.

perfect track and trace to the door GLS are the courier, said it would be here in 6 days and i was.

Right great, the worst part is im ordering the gun for my friend and its his money.

• Advertisement

set up the card with paypal and pay that way

Or you can ring them i spoke to them before ordering and the girl was very helpful and spoke perfect english so no mix ups

Advertisement