Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Erbs palsy

Options
  • 08-09-2013 11:21pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 24

Hey guys I have a condition called erbs palsy... Anyone else out there with the same condition? Never met anyone else affected by it.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 39 STP50

OP

I have a daughter with Erb's Palsy in her right arm. There is a support group that meet once a year, in Dublin I am afraid, but I know families travel from all over the country for a great day together - it can be very useful to meet others in the same situation.
    http://www.erbspalsy.ie/ , they are on face book too.

I see elsewhere you are asking about DARE - my daughter is taking up Law & business in TCD this year on a DARE place so we have some experience here.

If you PM me I will give you her details and you can get in touch via Facebook. She has posted on the Erbs Palsy Facebook Page so you could put a post there too.

• Registered Users Posts: 11 carricka

In relation to 3rd level education, it's always worth getting in touch with AHEAD (www.ahead.ie) - they are always really supportive for people with disabilities accessing education.

Advertisement