Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

student money ?

Options
  • 09-09-2013 8:32am
    Registered Users Posts: 14

Hi everyone.
    I am just wondering if anyone has clear answer to this as I am confused. I am student at CCOC, was on JA until now and got my transfer for BTE. I cannot qualify for VTOS, which is grand so I applied for SUSI grant - I still havent receive any answer yet. My question is - as for students here in Ireland - BTE is the only money students can have? Is there any other allowance which I can apply for ? Was looking at Cost of education allowance but i've been told that this does not operate anymore. Also that food and clothing allowance is only for students younger than 22. I am 28 - so Mature student, doing Fetac level 6. Can anyone help? Thank you.

Advertisement