Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

cannot connect to server

Options
  • 09-09-2013 8:43am
    Registered Users Posts: 525 ✭✭✭

Was wondering if anyone in the Kerry area are having problems connecting to Google.. As when I turned on my computer it says host name www.Google.is cannot be found using DNS.
    At present using mobile data as same applies to mobile phone.
    Any suggestions please

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭eircom: Tony

Halo Kitty wrote: »
    Was wondering if anyone in the Kerry area are having problems connecting to Google.. As when I turned on my computer it says host name www.Google.is cannot be found using DNS.
    At present using mobile data as same applies to mobile phone.
    Any suggestions please
    Hi Halo Kitty

Was this just an issue with connecting to Google? We have not had any other reports of this...
    Were you able to connect in the end?
    Tony

• Registered Users Posts: 525 ✭✭✭Halo Kitty

Hi Halo Kitty

Was this just an issue with connecting to Google? We have not had any other reports of this...
    Tony

Tony the problems seemed to sort itself out in the end after a few twicks on my router..
    Thank you for your reply.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,441 ✭✭✭eircom: Mark

Halo Kitty wrote: »
    Hi Halo Kitty

Tony

Tony the problems seemed to sort itself out in the end after a few twicks on my router..
    Thank you for your reply.
    Hi Halo Kitty

Thanks or getting back and letting us know.

Mark

Advertisement