Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Texting my clients regularly

Options
  • 09-09-2013 9:59am
    Registered Users Posts: 36

I would like to contact my clients approx twice a month (100 clients) and am wondering what is the best service to use. I use Zoho CRM.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Andy183

I think the saleforces is better than zoho. But zoho is good too.

• Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭MyBusinez.com

Can you txt clients through Zoho? I haven't used it in a few years so I'm not sure but would like to know.

I have built a number of txting services for clients. All of their clients are in the system and if they create a trigger such as make a payment or a booking an automatic txt is sent to them from the website. Is this the kind of thing you are talking about? We find that people are more likely to view a txt than an email and this way they will definitely get their receipt. Also, many times the email address is out of order due to exceeding quotas or just closed down but they are still using it to create accounts on websites.

Advertisement