Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Dermalogica users i need advice.

• 09-09-2013 11:19am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,326 ✭✭✭

Started using dermalogica about 5-6 months ago and was of the opinion that I have an oily t-zone so started using active moist moisturiser.
    I thought I had found the perfect match but in the last 6 weeks or so I find the moisturiser isn't enough for my skin.
    Had a facial recently and the therapist advised my skin is dehydrated. So now I am wondering what is the best dermalogica moisturiser for dehydrated skin ... Not very dry just tightness.
    Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 900 ✭✭✭jadie

For dehydration you need a good serum and oils, moisturiser just won't cut it alone. I don't rate dermalogica products anymore but I would recommend Hyraluron by Indeed labs, you can get it in Boots. Have a google of it and you'll see all the fab reviews. I like rosehip oils as well plenty of them about, moogoo do a good one for about a tenner. Oil/balm/cream cleansing with a double cleanse will help sort out the dehydration too and a hydrating toner afterwards.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Millybabe007

If your skin is dehydrated, this means there is a lack of water in your skin...you could have oily skin and still be dehydrated...You need something a little bit srtonger than Activ Moist..I would suggest you either move up to skin smoothing cream or use the hydrating booster under the activ moist. The booster is expensive at first but it lasts ages and is an excellent to add hydration to your skin when you need it. You can use the booster every day or only on days when you feel your skin needs a little bit extra. Also, you need to look at your cleanser, could this be causint the dehydration??
    Hope this helps.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,041 ✭✭✭Penny Dreadful

Your skin sounds like mine. I tried the Active Moist cream before and found it wasn't quite enough for me. I switched to Skin Smoothing Cream and never looked back.
    I drink lots of water every day and eat a lot of fruit and vegetables this is also important for hydrating your skin.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32 monroebaby

I second the Skin Hydrating Booster/Skin Smoothing Cream recommendation. You can get samples from a salon to try before you buy!

Advertisement