Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Name/Contact details of Framing Place on Lough Atalia?

Options
  • 09-09-2013 12:01pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,476 ✭✭✭

Hi, can anyone tell me the name of this framing studio and if possible, the phone number? It's a small framing shop/studio just at the start of Lough Atalia....not too far from the Huntsman.
    Google is not giving me any results....
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,359 ✭✭✭stampydmonkey

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,476 ✭✭✭2rkehij30qtza5

• Registered Users Posts: 6,106 ✭✭✭antoobrien

Next time it might be worth your while using google street view to get the exact address (I don't think it would have helped much here). Sometimes they have contact nos e.g. phone no & web address on the signs.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,476 ✭✭✭2rkehij30qtza5

I did try to find it using all available options on google but as I didn't know the name, I couldn't locate it. I also tried 'googling' everything from 'framing studio', 'frames' etc. on Lough Atalia/College Road and I couldn't get anything. Hopefully there won't be a next-time as I have their number saved in my phone now!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,106 ✭✭✭antoobrien

I did try to find it using all available options on google but as I didn't know the name, I couldn't locate it. I also tried 'googling' everything from 'framing studio', 'frames' etc. on Lough Atalia/College Road and I couldn't get anything.

Did you look on streetview at college rd/loug atalia, if you did you should have seen this.

In this instance it wouldn't have helped (because they've no phone number on the signs and no website), but you'd have had the street number, where you could have used golden pages or another business directory.
    Hopefully there won't be a next-time as I have their number saved in my phone now!

Next time isn't for express frames, but might be useful for, oh say, getting the name of the florist on college rd.

• Advertisement
Advertisement