Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Renting a very small room, not to live in.

• 09-09-2013 2:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 49

I was wondering does anyone know how i would find out about renting a small room in a building, somethimg like a cleaners store etc.?
    I want to use it as a darkroom for developing film, so somethings small, with no windows is perfect, running water would be good but not essential. I think apartment and commercial buildings often have these spaces unused so landlords might be interested in renting for a few extra bob.
    Any tips or advice appreciated. Thanks.

Comments

• Site Banned Posts: 99 ✭✭untouchable

try going around to some of the colleges and posting what your looking for. you might find something cheap and cheerful

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,853 ✭✭✭Poxyshamrock

I'm sure LCFE on Mulgrave Street would have a dark room as they do a photography course.

Worth ringing them.

• Registered Users Posts: 49 DarraghCorrigan

Hi,

I did some further research and have emailed Contact studios and I will get in touch with LSAD and LCFE, hopefully they can let me use the spaces there for an hour or so every few weeks if I just stay away during class times.

Thanks,
    Darragh

• Registered Users Posts: 249 ✭✭fleabag

Hello, Limerick Printmakers have a dark room. You have to pay for your own chemicals. I think it might be available on a per day basis. Good luck!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,241 ✭✭✭mgbgt1978

Dodgy thread title......thought you might be a serial killer looking for storage etc.....;)

• Advertisement
Advertisement