Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Washing animal bedding etc

• 09-09-2013 2:20pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,610 ✭✭✭

This isn't really a bargain, so didn't want to stick it in the bargain thread, but saw this product on a discussion about dog hair clogging up washing machines. I haven't got one yet, but will be buying one, apparently they are very effective at keeping the hair inside the bag, whilst allowing the washing to be cleaned.

http://www.hyperdrug.co.uk/Petwear-Wash-Bag/productinfo/WASHBAGP/

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 167 ✭✭Blue Whale

muddypaws wrote: »
    This isn't really a bargain, so didn't want to stick it in the bargain thread, but saw this product on a discussion about dog hair clogging up washing machines. I haven't got one yet, but will be buying one, apparently they are very effective at keeping the hair inside the bag, whilst allowing the washing to be cleaned.

http://www.hyperdrug.co.uk/Petwear-Wash-Bag/productinfo/WASHBAGP/

Good Idea. Washed some vet bedding the other day and I had to clean out alot of hair etc from the machine.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 838 ✭✭✭bluecherry74

That looks like a great idea - I had to have my machine serviced last year as it was totally clogged up with pet hair. Plus I sometimes think my own clothes come out hairier than when they went in. :rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,003 ✭✭✭SillyMangoX

This would be very handy in a vets, on my last placement the drier had totally packed in and when the guy game out to service it there was hairs in places that we didn't think hairs could even get!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,463 ✭✭✭loveisdivine

I have one of those and it works perfectly. We got a new washing machine last year so I wanted to make sure we didnt ruin it straight away. So far no problems and I've not noticed any hair in the machine.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,761 ✭✭✭Knine

I have one of those and it works perfectly. We got a new washing machine last year so I wanted to make sure we didnt ruin it straight away. So far no problems and I've not noticed any hair in the machine.

Which size did you get?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,277 ✭✭✭Cheshire Cat

I have 2 of these: http://www.washingnet.co.uk/en/pet-bags/

They are brilliant! We are renting and the washing machine supplied is one of the stupid ones, where you can't access the filter - so these come in more than handy.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,463 ✭✭✭loveisdivine

Knine wrote: »
    Which size did you get?

The jumbo I think. I fits quite a bit in it. I use it for guinea pig bedding and their beds etc. Its big enough for a couple of blankets and a few small beds/tunnels.

• Registered Users Posts: 120 ✭✭Kukey

I have one of these for all the dogs beds and it is the best thing ever invented :)

Advertisement