Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Celtic tattoo, Carlow

Options
  • 09-09-2013 2:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,009 ✭✭✭

Just wondering has anybody had any RECENT work done by the artists in the new shop? Were you happy with the end result? Level of customer care?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Arawn

you're askingrecent because its name is associated with bad tattoos in the past. the reputation is earned

• Registered Users Posts: 861 ✭✭✭ElKavo

I dropped in here a few months ago and the girl behind the desk didn't know what BIO or a hannya was... the "artist" there didn't seem all to sure either tbh, I left very quickly after that.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,009 ✭✭✭SingItOut

ElKavo wrote: »
    I dropped in here a few months ago and the girl behind the desk didn't know what BIO or a hannya was... the "artist" there didn't seem all to sure either tbh, I left very quickly after that.

Oh wow that's not a good sign

Arawn wrote: »
    you're askingrecent because its name is associated with bad tattoos in the past. the reputation is earned

I ask for recent tattoos because it is a brand new shop with NEW staff and artists.

SingItOut wrote: »
    I ask for recent tattoos because it is a brand new shop with NEW staff and artists.

same owners who buy the cheapest gear they can get

• Advertisement

Arawn wrote: »
    same owners who buy the cheapest gear they can get
    In other words you haven't had any work done in the new shop.

Anybody who actually has had work done in the shop?

SingItOut wrote: »
    In other words you haven't had any work done in the new shop.

Anybody who actually has had work done in the shop?

why would i after having work done before in it and talking to a former tattooist who left after a week over stuff and there piercer freely admits to training in the uk on those weekend course

Advertisement