Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Changing current account into a student account

Options
  • 09-09-2013 2:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi 

I will be starting a college course in September but still working full time. I have a current account with you but wanted to see if I could change this account to a student one to avail of the offers available to students. Fees Credit card, overdraft etc. 

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 253 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Paula C

Hi Cacob,

Thank you for your post.

In order to enquire if you are eligible to amend the status of your account to a student account, please contact your account holding branch directly. A representative there will be more than happy to assist you with this.

Please note you will be require to provide documentation that you are starting college in September and have photo identification.

Please see here for our branch locator to assist you.

If there is anything else we can help you with please do not hesitate to contact us.

Thanks,
    Paula C

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Cacob

Hi Cacob,

Thank you for your post.

In order to enquire if you are eligible to amend the status of your account to a student account, please contact your account holding branch directly. A representative there will be more than happy to assist you with this.

Please note you will be require to provide documentation that you are starting college in September and have photo identification.

Please see here for our branch locator to assist you.

If there is anything else we can help you with please do not hesitate to contact us.

Thanks,
    Paula C
    Hi

Thanks for coming back to me the phone number provided on your website my Swords is saying the number is not in service. Do you have a contact number for the Swords branch?

Thanks

C

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Tara

Hi Cacob,

The number on the website is correct however, there seems to be a technical problem with the phone line which is being investigated at the moment. If you call Banking365 on 0818 365 365, a representative will be more than happy to connect your call to the branch, using the internal phone systems.

Apologies for any inconvenience caused.

Thanks
    Tara

Advertisement