Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tokyo Marui 1911a1 full metal custom

Options
  • 09-09-2013 3:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12

Tokyo Marui 1911a1 Custom(Guarder slide and frame)
    280 FPS
    Asking Price 180 euro

Never skirmished,I had this beast built by Mike Cripps of the elite shooting center last year at a hefty 500 quid(laid off a week later lol). Its a TM MEU in a Guarder two tone frame. The guns full metal except the grips(wood) and barrel (plastic).Mike stopped building single stack 1911's earlier this year so if your a 1911 fan wanting Marui reliability in a metal frame but you don't want to spend 1200 quid on an airsoft surgeon build from Redwolf this is for you.2 Magazines(1 Tokyo Marui, 1 KJ mags)and an I.P.C.S soft pistol case provided plus original box and bushing wrench.
    Location- Tallaght, Dublin
    Collection only
    Cash only

263669.JPG263671.JPG

263670.JPG

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12 ziggysawdust

I'm open to offers on this one(no trades)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,152 ✭✭✭Inari

Just out of curiosity, do you have the original Marui parts as well? Slide/frame?

Inari wrote: »
    Just out of curiosity, do you have the original Marui parts as well? Slide/frame?
    no I don't have the original slide and frame anymore just whats in the description

Dropped my asking price to 150

• Registered Users Posts: 489 ✭✭digital ninja

any interesst in a cyma ak74?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 140 ✭✭theflamingpig

Offer €110. Can collect.

• Registered Users Posts: 155 ✭✭Dodge Royal

Hello
    Is this still for sale? any issues with it leaking mag Etc,etc.If still for sale offer 115 and can collect tonight
    Dodge Royal

• Registered Users Posts: 18 foxman1

Can you pm me you're no

sorry already sold this at asking price

Advertisement