Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help - RDS Exhibitor Horseshoe products???

Options
  • 09-09-2013 4:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,010 ✭✭✭

Can anyone remember what they are called?? They stocked lots of different products made out of horseshoes - Wine racks, coat hooks etc..

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,338 ✭✭✭convert

Did you buy a catalogue when you were at the show (i.e. the weekly one, where the entries for all classes are listed as opposed to the daily one)? If so, then the list of businesses/individuals who took stands will be listed, along with a brief description of what they do. The stand number will also be included, so if you know roughly where they were located, it should narrow it down a bit.

• Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭hollysf

They sell that stuff in the tack shop in Cliften, Co.Galway

• Registered Users Posts: 1,185 ✭✭✭Dark Phoenix

no idea if its the same supplier but this crowd do them

http://www.liffeyforge.com/horseshoe-designs-1

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 7,215 Mod ✭✭✭✭charlieIRL

if you remember where the stand was you can go to the RDS Horse Show website and find the list of exhibitors and get the name from there.

Had to do this myself after I lost of business card!!

Advertisement