Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hawke Varmint SF 6-24

Options
  • 09-09-2013 6:05pm
    Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 28,528 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Selling my Hawke Varmint SF as i've been offered another scope that i cannot pass up.

The scope is approx almost 2 years old and spent all of it's time on my Anschutz .22lr which has seen little use in the last two years. I had it on the new .17hmr for the last two weeks and only had it out a couple of times to the range.

The scope is in perfect condition. It tracks and holds zero perfectly. There is a tiny mark on the housing behind the mag ring which is almost unnoticeable and has no effect on the scopes performance. Other features/accessories include:
    • 6-24 magnification
    • 44 objective lens
    • 25 mm tube
    • 1/4" click value
    • Target type turrets with caps
    • Side focus/parallax
    • 1/2 mil-dot reticle
    • Flip caps

These scopes are up to €210 new. I'm throwing in a brand new set of 25mm rings to suit 9/11mm (3/8") dovetail rails. Total for these items new would be €235. Looking for €155 to include postage. Good value for a great little scope so not particularly open to offers.

Thanks for looking.

picture.php?albumid=2362&pictureid=14993

picture.php?albumid=2362&pictureid=14991

picture.php?albumid=2362&pictureid=14992

picture.php?albumid=2362&pictureid=14994

picture.php?albumid=2362&pictureid=14995
    Forum Charter - Useful Information - Photo thread: Hardware - Ranges by County - Hunting Laws/Important threads - Upcoming Events - RFDs by County

If you see a problem post use the report post function. Click on the three dots on the post, select "FLAG" & let a Moderator deal with it.

Moderators - Cass otmmyboy2 , CatMod - Shamboc , Admins - Beasty , mickeroo

Comments

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement