Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sandyford/Stillorgan Luas

Options
  • 09-09-2013 7:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 229 ✭✭

Hi

I need to start taking the Luas in the morning and I'm just wondering if anyone can advise what time you would need to be at the station to get parking? I'm aiming to be there around 8am. Thanks for the help!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26,567 ✭✭✭✭Fratton Fred

zzxx wrote: »
    Hi

I need to start taking the Luas in the morning and I'm just wondering if anyone can advise what time you would need to be at the station to get parking? I'm aiming to be there around 8am. Thanks for the help!

From what I can see going past at that time, you should be ok, it looks like that is the time it starts to fill up though.

Balally is never full though, so that could be a plan B if needed.

Where are you driving from?

• Registered Users Posts: 229 ✭✭zzxx

Thanks! The plan is to hit Westwood Leopardstown first and head in after that. Now, I just have to drag myself to the gym early!

• Registered Users Posts: 23,524 ✭✭✭✭ted1

There's a Ben Dunne gym less than 4 minutes walk to the luas stop in sandyford

Advertisement