Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bannow Broadband

Options
  • 09-09-2013 8:37pm

Hi

I have recently moved house to Bannow Co Wexford. I transferred my line with me.

In my old house I received "up to" 3mb unlimited but in reality it was just over 1mb.

Upon moving I discovered that now I have less than 1mb and usage is now capped. 

The new house is on the same exchange and less than 1km away from the old one. Can I revert back to the same speed I had?

Is there any upgrade planned for my line?

Many thanks for your help.

Comments

Bump!!

Anyone????

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

TheTorment wrote: »
    Hi

I have recently moved house to Bannow Co Wexford. I transferred my line with me.

In my old house I received "up to" 3mb unlimited but in reality it was just over 1mb.

Upon moving I discovered that now I have less than 1mb and usage is now capped. 

The new house is on the same exchange and less than 1km away from the old one. Can I revert back to the same speed I had?

Is there any upgrade planned for my line?

Many thanks for your help.
    Hi TheTorment

Your speeds may be a result of the distance of your line to the exchange however it would be best to PM me your landline number and I'll look into this further for you.

Thanks

Al

Hi Alan

It seems it is not possible to send you PM messages
    eircom: Alan has chosen not to receive private messages or may not be allowed to receive private messages. Therefore you may not send your message to him/her.

If you are trying to send this message to multiple recipients, remove eircom: Alan from the recipient list and send the message again.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

TheTorment wrote: »
    Hi Alan

It seems it is not possible to send you PM messages
    eircom: Alan has chosen not to receive private messages or may not be allowed to receive private messages. Therefore you may not send your message to him/her.

If you are trying to send this message to multiple recipients, remove eircom: Alan from the recipient list and send the message again.
    Hi TheTorment

Sorry about that, my PMs are now turned back on so feel free to send me the details.

Al

Advertisement