Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Newborn registered but no PPS Number issued?

Options
  • 09-09-2013 8:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 253 ✭✭

Hey,

We registered our 4 week old today in Mullingar no problems. Just wondering if they should have given us a PPS Number also? Or will this come out in the post in a few days from the Social Welfare?

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

It will come in the post, all mine took about 5 working days after we registered them.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,128 ✭✭✭Ms2011

lang wrote: »
    Hey,

We registered our 4 week old today in Mullingar no problems. Just wondering if they should have given us a PPS Number also? Or will this come out in the post in a few days from the Social Welfare?

Thanks in advance.

I didn't get my son's until awhile after he was registered, it came in the post.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 511 ✭✭✭col.in.Cr

For Kildare I had to go pick it up from them,they said it couldn't be send out in the post.

• Registered Users Posts: 253 ✭✭lang

Cool, thanks for those replies. We'll hold on so and see what happens. There is a Social Welfare Office in Athlone (closer to us) so if there are any issues it's not a big hassle to go into them and sort it out.

• Registered Users Posts: 165 ✭✭Fairie

lang wrote: »
    Hey,

Thanks in advance.

Hi lang, we registered our daughter in mullingar, we received pps in post about a week later

• Advertisement
Advertisement