Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Phone answering service

Options
  • 09-09-2013 10:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,537 ✭✭✭

Wondering if anyone can recommend a good Irish phone answering service. We need someone to answer calls that come in from our website, capture some information and then pass it on to us by email. We need them to sound as if they're a professional staff member and not a call centre in the middle of India.

Anyone help?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 101 ✭✭EamonOSullivan

I use Gerry Delaney of Kendelbell in Kimmage for holiday cover / sick leave etc. I find them excellent, very professional. They will have you up and running within 24 hours, you just need to give them some basic information to get going. PM me if you need contact details for him.

• Registered Users Posts: 30 bcorden

Have not used Kendelbell - but have heard about their services http://www.kbell.ie/

• Registered Users Posts: 2,537 ✭✭✭thecommander

Sounds good to me, sent them a mail. Thanks for replies.

• Registered Users Posts: 773 ✭✭✭capefear

Over the years I would have used the following three for holiday cover etc and I have ranked them in order of preference

http://www.thephoneansweringservice.com
    Www.pageboy.ie
    Www.kbel.ie
    I won't go in to the likes and dislikes of each as that's down to each person's own preference, but they were priced the same a month.
    I think each give a free trial and when you use the trial ring up at different times during the day and make sure you are happy couse at the end of the day they are representing your company.

Hth.

• Registered Users Posts: 227 ✭✭bdo

We have used Kendlebell beofre and found them good if a little pricey.

• Advertisement
Advertisement