Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trinidad scorpion butch T chillies?

Options
  • 09-09-2013 10:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

im trying to find some really really hot chilles and these trinidad scorpion butch T chilles where the hottest i could find without giving blisters. these or anything close to the heat would be great!!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,164 ✭✭✭✭sammyjo90

your best bet is to probably order them online..that's what my sister does to make hers chilli sauce..think she got some of those delivered the other week actually!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,825 ✭✭✭Timmyctc

Try some of the international food shops. Asian shops on abbeygate street or the Halal stores in westside. They have some crazy stuff in them :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,476 ✭✭✭2rkehij30qtza5

Have you tried the Asian Food Market in Terryland? They had a wide range of chillies last time I was in there.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,164 ✭✭✭✭sammyjo90

hey again, here is the site my sister uses just in case you want it..be ready for a wait though if you do order them as they take a while to come http://www.trinidad-scorpion.com/
    The chilli wizards on ebay also have a good range of peppers but I think the ghost pepper is as hot as they go

• Registered Users Posts: 2,728 ✭✭✭dilallio

When I read the title, I thought it was going to be a thread about a new gang in Doughiska or Westside.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,850 ✭✭✭FouxDaFaFa

dilallio wrote: »
    When I read the title, I thought it was going to be a thread about a new gang in Doughiska or Westside.
    It would be a fantastic name for a rap group.

The Trinidad Scorpion Butch-T Chillis.

• Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭tampler

dilallio wrote: »

I thought for a moment it was a thread about scorpions in Galway...

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

I've got some pretty hot chillies in the Mediterranean shop across from MacDonalds in Westside. Don't think they were Trinidad though, still bloody spicy..
    Is Scotch bonnet the same thing?

Advertisement