Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Carry on module DIT

Options
  • 09-09-2013 10:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Just got my results today and i seem to have failed all components in one module (Lab and Exam), And also failed Lab work in different module.

I`m just wondering what happens now , Did i fail the year or is there hope that i could carry these on to second year.

I compared both first year and second year timetable of my course (DT008) and realised that i could fit in my failed modules into the current second year timetable.

Any advice on what i should do ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,338 ✭✭✭squishykins

aw man wrote: »
    Just got my results today and i seem to have failed all components in one module (Lab and Exam), And also failed Lab work in different module.

I`m just wondering what happens now , Did i fail the year or is there hope that i could carry these on to second year.

I compared both first year and second year timetable of my course (DT008) and realised that i could fit in my failed modules into the current second year timetable.

Any advice on what i should do ?

Get in contact with your tutor as soon as possible. It may be possible but they will know for sure.

Advertisement