Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GMIT to Eyre square/ GTI?

Options
  • 09-09-2013 10:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 190 ✭✭

Looking for a bus from GMIT tomorrow but the bus eireann site says the 402 stops at 8 or am I wrong? Any help? Need to get from this side of the town to GTI..

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,164 ✭✭✭✭sammyjo90

the 402 runs until midnight with final stop at gmit at 23:05
    http://www.buseireann.ie/pdf/1360756548-402_Merlin-Park-Seacrest.pdf
    you could also get the 409 which runs till 00:30 with the last stop from gmit being about 00:20
    http://www.buseireann.ie/pdf/1360756795-409_Parkmore-Ind-Estate-Eyre-Square.pdf

• Registered Users Posts: 25,965 ✭✭✭✭Mrs OBumble

Looking for a bus from GMIT tomorrow but the bus eireann site says the 402 stops at 8 or am I wrong? Any help? Need to get from this side of the town to GTI..

Thanks

You're confused :)

Bus 409 runs every 1/2 until 11:30pm, past gmit dublin rd and to Eyre Square. From there its about a 15-20minute walk to GTI, or you get the 401 which is every 40 mins from 8pm.

You're confused :)

think OP is reading it downwards instead of left to right

• Registered Users Posts: 190 ✭✭Abracastabya

sammyjo90 wrote: »
    think OP is reading it downwards instead of left to right

True but it stops at 8 or is that just one trip. So every half hour, I could get it at 9am then? From the stop at GMIT.. Is there another one that goes from eyre square towards GTI? Lost :pac: :confused:

True but it stops at 8 or is that just one trip. So every half hour, I could get it at 9am then? From the stop at GMIT.. Is there another one that goes from eyre square towards GTI? Lost :pac: :confused:

yup the 402 happens to run every half an hour so if you want that one around 9 it should be at gmit about 9.05 if you count in 30mins from 7:05 however if u miss that one the 409 runs every 15 mins so it won't be far behind or in front of that!
    also mrs o b is right on the bus to get to gti.. 401 leaves eyre sq every 20 mins from 6:40am

• Advertisement
Advertisement