Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Auctions

Options
  • 09-09-2013 10:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,225 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

I think I noticed a sign for an auction taking place on September 13th, but couldn't get all the details as I was in a car at the time. Does anyone have any further info on this? Or of any upcoming auctions in and around Sligo within the next month?

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,012 ✭✭✭Plazaman

I think there's a place in the Market Yard that do auctions once a month. Probably the best place to start.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,917 ✭✭✭red sean

Theres an antique and furniture auction advertised in the Champion today, could that be it op?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,225 ✭✭✭fillefatale

red sean wrote: »
    Theres an antique and furniture auction advertised in the Champion today, could that be it op?

Damn don't think I picked up a copy - I heard people in town talking about it today, on Union St., I was wondering if it was a once off. What was the name of the auctioneer?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,917 ✭✭✭red sean

Kieran Walsh, The Auction room, Union St. I'm pretty sure. Don't have the paper to hand but will check later and let you know.

www.sligoauctionrooms.com

Advertisement