Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Traffic in Sandyford

Options
  • 09-09-2013 10:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 380 ✭✭

Hi guys.
    Im coming up from the sticks in the morning and have to be at the beacon in sandyford at ten. Have no experience of the area and just wondering what traffic would be like so i can plan my journey so as not to be late. I assume traffic be heavy once i leave the m50??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,136 ✭✭✭maxamillius

Hi guys.
    Im coming up from the sticks in the morning and have to be at the beacon in sandyford at ten. Have no experience of the area and just wondering what traffic would be like so i can plan my journey so as not to be late. I assume traffic be heavy once i leave the m50??

Get off the m50 at sandyford and your literally right beside the beacon

• Registered Users Posts: 85 ✭✭whadafook

Hi guys.

If you've to be there at 10 there will be no problem as rush hour is well over. drive from exit only takes a couple of minutes

• Registered Users Posts: 380 ✭✭littlesthobo

Routeplanner says to leave m50 at junction 13. Wasnt sure if id hit gridlock. Thanks for the replies. Can ye recommend anywhere for a good full irish breakfast??

• Registered Users Posts: 1,931 ✭✭✭huskerdu

Routeplanner says to leave m50 at junction 13. Wasnt sure if id hit gridlock. Thanks for the replies. Can ye recommend anywhere for a good full irish breakfast??

Have a look at the website for the Beacon. There is a list of cafes on it.

http://www.beaconsouthquarter.ie/

Advertisement