Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

B1 Filling Errors

Options
  • 10-09-2013 12:23am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,258 ✭✭✭

Hi everyone,

I am trying to file my first B1 return online via Core.....however all I am receiving is errors when it comes to the shares sections.

2 Errors I am getting:

1. The Total Number Of Shares Issued (A) + (B) 10 Does Not Agree With The Sum Of The Shares Issued For All Cash (A) And Not All Cash (B) 0.

2. The Total Paid, Call And Considered Paid Box 10 Given In Eur, Does Not Agree With The Sum Of (C) + (D) + (E) + (F) 0.

Can anybody help?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,258 ✭✭✭MayoSalmon

Any help lads & ladies?

Have 2 days to file before I receive a fine?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,091 ✭✭✭Peterdalkey

Ring Revenue in the morning, they are extremely helpful.

• Registered Users Posts: 474 ✭✭cassette50

It's been a while since I used Core so I'm going off the top of my head...but from that it would appear that you have not entered the nominal value of the shares...

Revenue will be happy to talk you through it.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,252 ✭✭✭paul71

Revenue have nothing to do with companies office returns Peter, I think you are confusing ROS and CORE, op perhaps you could ring a company formation agent or company secretarial agent and they could talk you through it over the phone. Unfortunately I am not familiar with CORE online filings and cannot help.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 735 ✭✭✭Alan Shore

Revenue will be happy to talk you through it.

The details will be on the original documentation. If you don't have them, ring the formation agent and get the A1 or download the A1 for your company.

http://www.cro.ie/search/CompanySearch.aspx

Alan Shore wrote: »
    The details will be on the original documentation. If you don't have them, ring the formation agent and get the A1 or download the A1 for your company.

http://www.cro.ie/search/CompanySearch.aspx

I have my A1.

I have really tried every which way to try get this uploaded to no success.

What numbers can I ring for this?

Can I just call revenue and fill out a paper copy?

Thanks for the help

First of all, Revenue has nothing to do with this. CRO are the people.

The A1 has the details of the authorised share capital and the issued share capital. Can you find those figures?

The authorised share capital is usually 1,000,000 €1 shares. The issued share capital is either 2 shares or 100 shares to you alone or another shareholder.

You can file a paper return if you can get it to Carlow with 28 days of the ARD.

Alan Shore wrote: »
    First of all, Revenue has nothing to do with this. CRO are the people.

The A1 has the details of the authorised share capital and the issued share capital. Can you find those figures?

The authorised share capital is usually 1,000,000 €1 shares. The issued share capital is either 2 shares or 100 shares to you alone or another shareholder.

You can file a paper return if you can get it to Carlow with 28 days of the ARD.

Ok thanks.

Will call CRO tomorrow.

Do you know what the authorised and issued share capital are?

• Advertisement

Sorry I meant to say CRO

From their website

2. Phone Number

Telephone 00 353 (0) 1 804 5200/Lo call 1890 220 226*

From 10am to 12.30pm and from 2.30pm to 4pm, these numbers will connect you to our Information Office. Many questions can be quickly answered here. However, where necessary, you will be put through to a member of staff who deals with a particular aspect of the work of the Office.

Did you get sorted?

Hi Alan,

Yes got sorted after all. Core online function is garbage. I was walked through it online and the system still through up errors.

Only solution was to hard copy and express post to Carlow. I must say the lad I was speaking to on the phone was very good and had great patience with me.

Lesson learned anyway, in future will be giving myself more time especially when accounts are involved.

Cheers

Advertisement