Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Repeat question

Options
  • 10-09-2013 2:28am
    Registered Users Posts: 7

Sorry for another repeat question!
    I have read a few of the posts about repeating already.
    I have a few questions. Now I have completed my repeats (4, all from the same semester) I planned on bringing one subject over(Spanish). My GPA was over 2.0 before these repeats(Yeah I'm a idiot!)
    Now I read that you had to take the tests in order to carry subjects on. Now I did not show up for these 4 JUNE exams, but I did attend the August repeats and I expect to pass the repeats. I read here that in order to carry a subject on you must meet with the course co-ordinator. Now to make things much worse the Spanish repeat exam I only showed up for the oral as I thought that the only terms to carry a subject on was under 1.66-<2.0 GPA or 50-<60 credits.

1. Is it their decision based on your results? or how is this decision made.
    2.Will not showing up for the June tests effect this decision?
    3.Mixed answered about this one. Are you aloud to carry 2 subjects from the same semester?

Any help would be great;)

If it helps anyone SHOW UP FOR YOUR TESTS!! A friend of mine didnt show up for his 1 repeat test and was made repeat the whole year for the one subject when he could have carried it on if he just showed up!

:D

Advertisement