Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

USA Travel website based in Ireland?

Options
  • 10-09-2013 8:35am
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hi iv been looking to book a holiday to the USA on www.travelusa.ie and just wondered has anyone else booked with them?are they safe / reliable? It's a lot of money to loose if this site is a sham pleas let me know if its safe to book thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,034 ✭✭✭goz83

I booked Vegas & NYC next month with TopFlight WorldWide via Falcon. Could be cheaper direct, but Falcon has an office near me.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,569 ✭✭✭✭ProudDUB

OP, you may get more responses from people who have experience of this website, if you put the name of it in the title of the thread. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3 brenton

What do u mean?new to boards don't really know how to use it

• Registered Users Posts: 8,034 ✭✭✭goz83

Click to edit your Original Post and change the title, which is on top, in bold. Change title thread to "opinions on travelusa.ie" or something

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,574 ✭✭✭whirlpool

Is there a particular reason this is "Thread of the Day?"

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,569 ✭✭✭✭ProudDUB

brenton wrote: »
    What do u mean?new to boards don't really know how to use it

There are a lot of people on here reading the various threads and posts. Most of them will only go to the trouble of reading a new topic, if it is about something in particular that interests them, or they have specific knowledge of it. Your question is about just one travel website, so you stand a better chance of getting the people who know about it to respond to you, if you mention the website in you topic title. It's no big deal, you don't have to change it if you don't want to. I was just suggesting a faster way of your getting the information that you need. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,700 ✭✭✭tricky D

whirlpool wrote: »
    Is there a particular reason this is "Thread of the Day?"

Random with some limitations.
    If i may interject, it's not entirely random in the true sense of the word.

* Thread has to be opened after midnight the previous day.
    * Has to still be open to replying.
    * Can't be from any private forum or Personal/Relationship Issues and a few others.
    * Must have 4 replies or more.

Advertisement