Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bridge club around D22?

Options
  • 10-09-2013 9:59am
    Registered Users Posts: 179 ✭✭

Hi, is there any bridge club that my dad can join around Clondalkin area?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 33 nabanoga

Hi, there is a bridge club in Rathcoole. It is only 10 minutes up the road and is taking on beginners at the moment. I can get you the contact number if you are interested.

• Registered Users Posts: 179 ✭✭JaneeMack

That would be great! Could you pls let me know whereabouts it is in Rathcoole and what the contact number might be? Also, what is the name of the place? Thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 33 nabanoga

There is a Bridge Class for Beginners starting on Wednesday 9th October for 10 weeks from 7.30 to 9.30 in Rathcoole Community Centre. It is on the right after the first pedestrian lights in Rathcoole and behind the church. The contact numbers are Bridie 0868887287, Mary 0871213094, Margaret 0872663892. I saw it advertised in the Rathcoole newsletter. I know there has been a club running there for a long time so if your dad is not a beginner I'm sure he could get the information from those contact numbers on joining the club rather than the classes.

• Registered Users Posts: 179 ✭✭JaneeMack

brilliant - thank you so much! :-)

Advertisement