Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eirtakon 2013- 23 Nov- Croke Park- SSF4AE, UMvC3, BB Chrono phantasma

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4 utdfan22

Absolutely. I should be at DOC on the 7th, if you're coming to that?

It depends if I can get out of some committee work down in Cork, I'll be free that day and should be up.

• Registered Users Posts: 20 LinkieFox

Hey all! Exam timetable says I can make DOC next week, so I will get to see folk there. Looking forward to playing utdfan22's Bang again if you're there, and definitely want to see more of TheMikenyan's Jin, as well as having another go at the Tager player who thrashed me in the tournament. May have to leave a bit early, since I want to make sure I can get a bus back to Athlone, since I don't know the area too well, but I'll post on the DOC thread when I have all the time stuff sorted.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 utdfan22

LinkieFox wrote: »
    Hey all! Exam timetable says I can make DOC next week, so I will get to see folk there. Looking forward to playing utdfan22's Bang again if you're there, and definitely want to see more of TheMikenyan's Jin, as well as having another go at the Tager player who thrashed me in the tournament. May have to leave a bit early, since I want to make sure I can get a bus back to Athlone, since I don't know the area too well, but I'll post on the DOC thread when I have all the time stuff sorted.

Now I really hope I can get up there! I want to play your Noel again and see if I can deal with that damn cross-up of hers.

• Registered Users Posts: 429 ✭✭Linoud

Sweet I'll be looking forward to seeing you lads there at some point! :]

Advertisement