Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Norwich 14.9.2013

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 385 ✭✭GS11

It did seem harsh from AVB but I'd say thats to do with the English not being his 1st language, ADe himself has said they haven't fallen out, and he is happy to work his way back into the 1st team. Hopefully he can get back on track, loads og games coming up, we will need everyone to play their part.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,661 ✭✭✭mickman

GS11 wrote: »
    It did seem harsh from AVB but I'd say thats to do with the English not being his 1st language, ADe himself has said they haven't fallen out, and he is happy to work his way back into the 1st team. Hopefully he can get back on track, loads og games coming up, we will need everyone to play their part.

Its clear we offered him to chelsea on deadline day and they had no interest. I doubt if all is well with him and avb

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,788 ✭✭✭White Heart Loon

Good interview as always

1. Lamela has not a word of English so that's a problem with settling in

2. Very funny when he forgot lamelas name towards the end

3. Ade is obviously a problem , the way he said about the development team was Defo a bad thing

• Registered Users Posts: 6,910 ✭✭✭Sugarlumps

He'd make a great poker player.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,443 ✭✭✭jobeenfitz

GS11 wrote: »

I know his brother died and he needed some time off. And ye he can talk the talk especially in his recent interviews. I just think he will find more reason to flute around doing fcuk all till we eventually get rid of him. I had hoped he would give us some decent service this year but I am not holding my breath. The sooner he is out the better imo.

Look, you guys seem to forget how good he was for us first season. There is a very decent player in there, he just needs to get his head right and find form again

• Registered Users Posts: 2,443 ✭✭✭jobeenfitz

Look, you guys seem to forget how good he was for us first season. There is a very decent player in there, he just needs to get his head right and find form again

Good luck with that.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,290 ✭✭✭Leinstersqspur

Eriksen to start, Spurs to win!

Quality bit of tekkers here:
    http://instagram.com/p/eKSGZmN9uB/

He needs to find a training ground first !

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,994 ✭✭✭KingdomYid

Off to the Lane in the morning, hoping to see Eriksen in action be it starting or from the bench. I think we will win this one. COYS

• Registered Users Posts: 2,290 ✭✭✭Leinstersqspur

KingdomYid wrote: »
    Off to the Lane in the morning, hoping to see Eriksen in action be it starting or from the bench. I think we will win this one. COYS

Enjoy it, can't wait for tomorrow! The team that Bale built:)
    article-2420146-1BCCF40E000005DC-646_634x332.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 6,946 ✭✭✭SuprSi

Chadli and Capoue are huge!! Especially Chadli for a winger

• Registered Users Posts: 1,713 ✭✭✭Cianan2

See you lads in that same pub before the match, yeah? Have my passport ready this time!!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,395 ✭✭✭Hatch99

Give it loads lads..

We'll sing what we want...

YID ARMY...

SuprSi wrote: »
    Chadli and Capoue are huge!! Especially Chadli for a winger

yeah, against arsenal he won loads of headers down that side.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 442 ✭✭Emoran

Cianan2 wrote: »
    See you lads in that same pub before the match, yeah? Have my passport ready this time!!

Sent you a PM there mate if you see this

Hotspur Related @HotspurRelated 28m
    Erik Lamela starts today against Norwich according to his brother, @brianlamela. #COYS

Erik Lamela starts today against Norwich according to his brother, @brianlamela. #COYS

thats gutsy if its true. One training session and no english.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,284 ✭✭✭DubPerryman

Ha, this brother of his always seems to tweet about something he probably shouldn't. :D

• Advertisement

Tottenham Hotspur @SpursOfficial 1s
    Team news flash - Christian Eriksen starts and makes his debut for us today. Team soon... #THFC #COYS

Tottenham Hotspur @SpursOfficial 1s
    Our line-up - Lloris; Walker, Dawson, Vertonghen, Rose; Dembele, Paulinho; Townsend, Eriksen, Sigurdsson; Soldado. #THFC

Tottenham Hotspur @SpursOfficial 4s
    Our subs today - Friedel, Kaboul, Naughton, Holtby, Lamela, Sandro, Defoe. #THFC

Is Chadli injured?

mickman wrote: »
    Is Chadli injured?

Hotspur Related @HotspurRelated 2m
    Reports emerging Nacer Chadli (@NChadli) picked up a knock in training this week hence no involvement today. #THFC

• Closed Accounts Posts: 200 ✭✭bishopmuzorewa

mickman wrote: »
    Is Chadli injured?

He no loss

He no loss

He's more of a winger than Siggy. Siggy cuts inside every time, predictable

He's more of a winger than Siggy. Siggy cuts inside every time, predictable

yep, he pops up in nice places though. i reckon we will see lamela around the 60 minute mark

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭tippspur

I was hoping Sandro would be starting today,here's hoping for a good display and 3 points.......coys

tippspur wrote: »
    I was hoping Sandro would be starting today,here's hoping for a good display and 3 points.......coys

He's obviously not fit enough for the full 90, I expect him to replace Dembele around the 60 min mark too

He's obviously not fit enough for the full 90, I expect him to replace Dembele around the 60 min mark too

bringing sandro on at home would be a defensive move. if we are up 2-0 then bring him on

• Advertisement

i hate watching games on the laptop but what stream is good these days ?? ?

Advertisement