Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Danesfort 10km - Sunday 15th September

Options
  • 10-09-2013 12:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,821 ✭✭✭

Any Kilkenny folk know anything about this one?

Looks to be on Sunday. Might incorporate into my easy long run.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,656 ✭✭✭village runner

blockic wrote: »
    Any Kilkenny folk know anything about this one?

Looks to be on Sunday. Might incorporate into my easy long run.

Danesfort is 500m from motorway at The turn off to kilkwnny from Waterford side. 5 miles from Kilkenny. Entries up on run Ireland . Not a bad route. Hilly from 2-4k put downhill from 4-6km. 200 euro for winner men and women's race. Also 100 for course record. Men's is just under 32 min and women's is a very beatable 41.09 I think. 300 euro for a win is a big purse. 15 euro entry. 12 o clock start. Loads of grub after it. Pacers for 45 50 55 and 60....I expect a few fast lads to turn up for this.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,821 ✭✭✭blockic

Cheers VR. Think I'll head out and do it, will break up the long run. Looks decent enough anyway.

Female course record is crazy! 300 euro on offer, might have a few down from Dublin for that!;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,656 ✭✭✭village runner

blockic wrote: »
    Cheers VR. Think I'll head out and do it, will break up the long run. Looks decent enough anyway.

Female course record is crazy! 300 euro on offer, might have a few down from Dublin for that!;)

You might pace 50 min for me so.
    It's 3rd year and they ran the course crack to front last year hence why last years results are The course records. Great cash on offer. I am involved in it so I am hoping the good bakers in The parish get out utensils. Bouncy castle etc so it's a family day.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,821 ✭✭✭blockic

You might pace 50 min for me so.
    It's 3rd year and they ran the course crack to front last year hence why last years results are The course records. Great cash on offer. I am involved in it so I am hoping the good bakers in The parish get out utensils. Bouncy castle etc so it's a family day.

No worries, that might work for me actually. Once the legs wake up on Sunday morning!

Advertisement