Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lost yorkies

Options
  • 10-09-2013 12:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 22

My 2 yorkies are missing since 4 pm on Monday 9 th sept 13 . From lyrattin ballinamult area near Dungarvan . One male one female . Both wearing collars and identity tag and both microchipped . Tel 0834054914

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,357 ✭✭✭RubyK

Really hope you find them Teresa. You should make contact with Deise Animal Sanctuary, they are great for posting on fb about missing dogs and helping to reunite them with owners. I'm sure they'd be glad to help you in any way. www.deiseanimalsanctuary.org

• Registered Users Posts: 3,357 ✭✭✭RubyK

Sorry, I see from their facebook page that you have already been in contact with Deise Animal Sanctuary. Fingers crossed you'll find them asap.

• Registered Users Posts: 244 ✭✭Brianne

Teresa I hope you get them back soon. Could you also get them onto Munster lost and Found facebook, Blackwater animal rescue facebook and Lors lost dogs page also DAWG facebook page. The more people know the better and it will be shared around.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,791 ✭✭✭taytobreath

and w.l.r.
    good luck

Advertisement