Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

E-Fibre Availability Check

Options
  • 10-09-2013 1:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,617 ✭✭✭

Hi,
    Would it be possible if I PM phone number/ address details to check the availability of E-Fibre for my house.  Its in the Letterkenny area.  Previously it was showing up as not eligible for E-Fibre last time I checked about 6 to 9 months ago but now result appears as "Congragulations Your home can get our best value eFibre broadband bundles".
    I'm jut wary of moving back to Eircom as the DSL quality of service has been terrible in the past previously with broken promises from both Eircom and Vodafone sales reps, and do not want to move to an E-fibre package in name only which happened when moving to the "Next Generation Package".
    Cheers,
    Talla

Advertisement