Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

the nightmare realm

Options
  • 10-09-2013 1:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 435 ✭✭

this haunted scarehouse thing is back again on october 4th! been the last 2 years to it and hoping to go again this year.what are peoples thoughts on it.did people go or chicken out like half our group would ha

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 2,606 Mod ✭✭✭✭horgan_p

Its not bad at all.
    Think American Horror Story (asylum setting)
    Its not as good as the scare houses in the states , but very good all the same.

Recommended for a Tuesday or Wednesday night out when theres nothing else on

• Registered Users Posts: 880 ✭✭✭celica00

cant wait for it, even i almost sh*t my pants last time haha

• Registered Users Posts: 435 ✭✭undertaker fan 88

ya same the pictures look unreal on the page of some the new stuff.the auditions are on friday if anyone wants try become a monster ha

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Nightmare Realm

Hi all! Glad to see you are all excited for the Nightmare Realm this year - so are we....

The Realm will once again be opening its doors on Albert Quay, Cork City from October 4th, and this year the recurring nightmare is going to be bigger and freakier than ever before, featuring never-before-seen characters, sets and themes. The brand-new show features a troupe of deranged, disfigured butchers, sacrificial priests, ancient tribal warriors, flesh-hungry zombies and disturbed serial killers!

If you think you have what it takes to join The Realm, we’ll be holding open auditions for these roles this Friday, 13th of September, from 4pm til 7pm, at the Nightmare Realm itself on Albert’s Quay. There are 60 part-times jobs available, and the criteria for applying is simple: You must be aged 16 or over, outgoing, and horrifically scary! If you’ve always been told you’re a little strange, then we probably want you.

If you manage to impress the existing crew and creative team, you will be trained in the art of psychological scare tactics, physically transformed by a team of professional make-up artists and costume designers, and then set loose at the Nightmare Realm!
    How to apply: Download an application form in advance from www.thenightmarerealm.ie or Facebook. Forms will also be available on the day. Applicants are not required to bring costumes or props, and no prior experience is necessary.

If you’d rather be on the receiving end of the scaring process, don’t forget to visit our Facebook page, where if you “LIKE AND SCARE” our competition post, you can be within a chance of winning 4 tickets, 4 t-shirts and a group photo at The Nightmare Realm! More details at https://www.facebook.com/TheNightmareRealm

All the worst,

The Nightmare Realm Crew

• Registered Users Posts: 8,651 ✭✭✭Milly33

mm have to say i wasnt impressed the first year it was arrived and have not gone back since.. Not enough scare there

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,722 ✭✭✭silly

i went there last year and i was so terrified that i had to leave, very embarrasing, but i couldnt go any further.There was one girl that did it for me - wont say who she was as i dont want to ruin it for any furture goers, it is extremely well done imo, and worth the money if you are into that kinda thing - which i thought i was..but apparently not..

Id pay to go in if I got a freebie scare first. Think if your timid it is probably good but if you are not then tisnt much..

• Registered Users Posts: 11,465 ✭✭✭✭cantdecide

I'm a practising coward so the blessings of God on all of ye :D

Youll enjoy it then go for the laugh

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,657 Mod ✭✭✭✭Faith

I'm a complete wuss. I don't think I'd be able for it :o.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4 camerafiend

I heard a rake of people shat themselves last year!
    That seems pretty hard core, don't know if I could handle that.
    Spotted their creepy video on youtube too!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5MStoQ79y9U

Brrrrr.....
    No thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 53,262 ✭✭✭✭GavRedKing

Brrrrr.....
    No thanks

Join date Dec 09 and this is your 1st post?

Where were ya hiding? :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 4 camerafiend

Wow clearly I've been doing more lurking than I realised...
    I use adverts.ie a lot and only ended up here after a google.

Can't believe I have only one post.
    I'll have to get more involved! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,070 ✭✭✭sok2005

Brrrrr.....
    No thanks

Thought I was brave but the end of that video freaked me out. Goddammit I hate clowns and butchers!

Advertisement