Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Timetable help

Options
  • 10-09-2013 2:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭

Hey guys a new first year here studying New Media and English. I'm kinda confused about the timetables online. Is the course timetable that says "lectures only for first years" the one I should be using until I get my personalised timetable? Just hoping I'm not missing out on any classes or anything

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,533 ✭✭✭Jester252

Hey guys a new first year here studying New Media and English. I'm kinda confused about the timetables online. Is the course timetable that says "lectures only for first years" the one I should be using until I get my personalised timetable? Just hoping I'm not missing out on any classes or anything

Ya that one one you should be using until you get your own timetable. Just pay attention in case a lecture changes anything.

• Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭dantheman95lbp

Alright, thanks mate. Any idea when I'll be getting my full timetable?

• Registered Users Posts: 240 ✭✭phish

end of week 1 or the start of week two. once registration closes the end of the week they sort out the groups

• Registered Users Posts: 5,533 ✭✭✭Jester252

Alright, thanks mate. Any idea when I'll be getting my full timetable?

End of week two - week three. Don't worry lecture will more or likely go over your timetable for them.

Advertisement