Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Problem with ticketmaster website

Options
  • 10-09-2013 2:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,093 ✭✭✭

Dunno where to post this. When in doubt, post in AH.

When I search for an artist, it goes to their page then it's forever "loading results"

No problem on other websites, flash/java updated. Help?

Or at least tell me if Bonobo is sold out :(

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,808 ✭✭✭FatherLen

nope mine was instant.

EDIT: It let me find a ticket @ 33.65 so I guess they're not sold out.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,163 ✭✭✭✭danniemcq

moved from After Hours. Please read the forum before posting. it can be found here

mod hat off, try another browser. Chrome won't work for me but Firefox does. Pretty sure it has something to do with an addon i use but couldn't be arsed trying them all

• Registered Users Posts: 3,093 ✭✭✭rawn

danniemcq wrote: »
    moved from After Hours. Please read the forum before posting. it can be found here

mod hat off, try another browser. Chrome won't work for me but Firefox does. Pretty sure it has something to do with an addon i use but couldn't be arsed trying them all

Yep, worked on Cometbird, thanks. Dunno why I didn't think of that :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 14,163 ✭✭✭✭danniemcq

rawn wrote: »
    Yep, worked on Cometbird, thanks. Dunno why I didn't think of that :confused:

IIRC with chrome its some way one of the adblocker extensions work, I run into issues with Battlelog for BF3 and the gf couldn't use Facebook without refreshing the page.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement