Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Map Size (Spoilers)

124»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭EGriff

Didn't the devs say it would take an hour to drive around the perimeter of the map? I could imagine them exaggerating a little bit but by four times?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,039 ✭✭✭face1990

Travel time is a very subjective measure. Depends what car you're driving, how fast you drive it, whether you stop for red lights etc.
    Going at the speed of AI controlled cars I imagine it could well take an hour. There's no way it was going to take an hour if you're going flat out in a sports car!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 701 ✭✭✭Paco Rodriguez

I will be the best part of a day cycling it then. Is the coast road motorway all around?

• Registered Users Posts: 16,500 ✭✭✭✭DEFTLEFTHAND

I will be the best part of a day cycling it then. Is the coast road motorway all around?

From looking at the map it looks like it loops all the way round.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,478 ✭✭✭✭gnfnrhead

I just did a drive around the perimeter of the map in a fast car (Obey 9F, like an Audi R8).
    It only took me about 15 minutes (or less) which was surprisingly short to be honest but it doesn't really bother me too much. The car was really nice to drive and it's pretty easy to get places without crashing all the time (or at all really)

I did it in a regular car and it took about 30 minutes. Only later realised I missed a chunk so probably closer to 40. Doing the speed limit would take easily an hour.

• Advertisement
Advertisement